Last week with my team at Trovit we have created a mascot for our team. It is Gavi: As we have a vector file with it, I’ve modified it a little bit to build the teddy.
Then I’ve printed it and cut with a scissor.
Then I marked the fabric in the shape of the different parts of Gavi.
With a scissor I cut the fabric leaving a margin to be able to sew the parts.
With some nails I fixed the two parts together and saw them.
After saw all the parts, I turned it inside out and fill it with cushion filler.
After drawing with a pen the eyes and some details, I saw together all the parts.
The final result is:
I’m a web and iOS developer. I like to start projects, personal ones, with friends or at work.