I’ve decided to restructure my website, the biggest change is that I’ve added a blog where I’ll (try) to write post periodically.

Apart from that, I’ve changed the internal structure. Before it was a custom site (written in PHP) and now I’m using a CMS (a WordPress) with a pre-build design template.

The old site can be found at http://v1.nestor.cat/ I’ll keep a copy of it (as long as possible).

At the moment that I’m writing the unique problem is that nestor.cat is only in English (before it was in Catalan and English), I’m dealing with the localization. I don’t know which of the methods I’ll use, I’ll probably write a post when I’ve decided and implemented it.

About Néstor Malet
I’m a web and iOS developer. I like to start projects, personal ones, with friends or at work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>